Grey Pearl studio's Made to Measure service
For professional and private customers.
Made to measure implies changing colour and/or size of an existing BEADSonCHAIN models. What you order must be based on designs from a current collections, but can be tweaked, just ike this white and grey Coco Chain in a size adjusted to the person who ordered it.
Benefit and price:
Private customer: Opens for more personal jewellery at a small, or mostly no extra cost.
Price - the catalogs give a good price indication. However, expect price to follow quality of chosen material. Various types/sizes of pearls and stones have very different price levels.
Check if the chosen design is free for lease. If not, we can discuss alternatives, change of stone/pearl type, chain size etc. can be enough to establish a new design. Price depending of order size. Enquire for quote.
Shops - check if the chosen design is free for resale and ask for wholesale price.
Current BEADSonCHAIN collections suitable for made to measure:
How made to measure works:
Adjustments - free and charged
- Change of colour is free within the same collection, quality, size and material. Bracelets and necklaces.
- Adding up to 3 m length of a collection piece is free when specified at ordering. Bracelets and necklaces.
- Adding more than 3 cm is considered made to measure, and at an extra cost. Bracelets and necklaces.
- Shortening a necklace - ordering 1-3 cm shorter than standard size will not lower the price.
- Changing clasp type is possible. Ask for options. Toggle clasps are standard, in a size that fits the design.
- Changing clasp size: If you think it too small to handle, enquire about options and extra fee for a larger one.