Grey Pearl studio's redesign help for private customers
From trash to treasure - from junk to jewel - from throwing to showing!
Show me what's in your jewellery box!
Re-design means reworking or using parts of your old jewellery, or using parts to make something new. A treasured concept at Grey Pearl studio.
Rethinking, rearranging and redesign.
Even a treasured old piece of jewellery unfit for use in its present state can get a new life.
Fresh look. Let us re-find the charm of your old piece; I will lend you my eyes for a fresh look, and my hands to rework the rejected.
Personal story. A broken or outdated piece may hold both emotional and material value. Reusing old material creates unique jewellery with a personal story.
Difficult is good! Grey Pearl particularly welcomes the "difficult" customer. In fact, demanding customers are regarded as a great source for inspiration and learning. We'll even encourage you to be a little bit difficult, for the sake of progress and new and better thinking!
How re-design works:
1) Send a photo of the material and a word about your intentions. And don't worry if you have no clear intention yet, I'll give you lots of ideas. You'll get sketches or photos to choose from before you decide to go ahead.
2) Pick an idea, then I'll give you a quote so you can decide if you want to go ahead.
3) When written agreement is in place and all is clear, I'll start the work.
4) Change of mind? Even after receiving the finished piece there's still a way out. You can choose one piece or more from any collection for the equivalent of the quote. In that case, I will keep the reworked piece and am free to sell it at any price.
5) Valuable material? If your personal material happens to have a very high value we'll have to be creative and work out a solution we're both ok with. In any case, with good ground work it should be avoidable!
Use this link to see more redesign samples in the design archive.
RE- is my design mantra and RE- is good for you, me and the planet:
Re-think, re-design, re-arrange, re-do, re-create and re-use.
Copyright © 2012-2017 Grey Pearl studio
Tittin Rinde. All rights reserved.