Grey Pearl studio's design services
Custom design - Made to measure - Redesign
Grey Pearl customers are the nicest people, and I want to make it as easy and pleasant as possible for you. Since we're all different, Grey Pearl has three levels of involvement:
Custom design is for creative souls with time and resources. You can create new designs with me - an option open to both private and professionals.
Made to measure - you want a collection item in a different colour or need to modify the length for a perfect fit. Because you care, and like it your way. Professional customers can modify and personalise based on GP collections.
Redesign - the third - is for you who don't have the heart to throw away old stuff, broken or outdated. We stick our heads together and revive treasures.
Made to measure
- Rest assured; if for any reason you should not be satisfied with your collection purchase you may change your mind and return it.
- But please, notify me within ten days of receipt.
- If you feel like sharing the reason I'm grateful, because I can learn from it.
- You may return an unused piece in its original state for a refund, credit or exchange (minus shipping).
- If you choose to change it for another piece, you will receive the new piece free of shipping costs.
- The piece must be returned in its original condition and packaging by insured mail. Please note that return costs are at your expense.
- Custom orders will hopefully not need to be returned, but in the rare case, we'll find a solution. I don't want jewellery to end in a drawer.
- If an item should be damaged through shipping, keep the piece including all original packaging, take a picture of the damage and first contact your post office for further advice, then me, if you need senders receipt info.
Note! If a piece is faulty or breaks in any way within the ten days after receipt, please send a photo so I can decide how to handle it.
Purple is for learning to help
Copyright © 2012-2017 Grey Pearl studio
Tittin Rinde. All rights reserved.